Beautiful Beachfront Home with Panoramic Views of Puget Sound
Lummi Island, WA, USA 1.4 mi to Lummi Island center
- House1800 sq. ft.
- Sleeps: 10
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Min Stay: 1–2 nights
House, 3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, (Beds for 8 Adults, 1 Child)
Welcome to Golden Hours 2, a beautiful, newly-remodeled beachfront home on Lummi Island’s only beach with extended tideflats. You will marvel at the spectacular 180 degree view of majestic Mount Baker, Canadian Mountains, Bellingham city lights, and the abundant wildlife of Hale Passage from all three decks and every room.
The home contains a lovely blend of contemporary and antique furnishings, with thoughtful attention to every detail. There are many comfortable seats for dining and entertaining, both inside and out. In addition to the three view-inspiring decks, there is a large outdoor covered patio with gas barbeque and sitting area. The main floor of the house is handicap accessible, including one bedroom with queen size bed, television, desk, and rocking chair. Also on that level are the kitchen, dining room, family room and bathroom. The cozy family room with leather recliners, media center, and dinette set may become your favorite spot. In the sunken living room there is a tiled corner fireplace, music system, leather furniture and a marvelous panoramic view of the beach and mountains. The bright kitchen includes all new appliances and custom maple cabinets. The large upstairs master bedroom suite features a king-size bed, flatscreen television and DVD player, sitting area, and private deck. A corner jetted tub highlights the master bathroom. The second upstairs bedroom features queen bed, television and sitting area.
Golden Hours 2 is within walking distance from the Lummi Island Ferry Dock, Islander Grocery Store, and Beach Store Cafe. There are roughly 10 miles of winding island roads for hikers and bikers, which mostly follow the shoreline and provide wonderful Puget Sound and San Juan Island Views. Bring your kayaks, jet skis or boats; trailer launching is available at medium to high tide.
Has toddler bed and portable crib
Main floor bedroom
Master suite (upstairs)
All bedrooms have TV. Master suite also has a DVD player, sitting area and deck.
- No Smoking
- Washer & Dryer
- Children Welcome
- Satellite or cable
- Bathrooms: 3
- Main Floor Bath
- Upstairs Bath
toilet, combination tub/shower
- Master Bath
toilet, jetted tubJetted Tub Bathroom off upstairs Master Bedroom
- 3 bathrooms
- Beach ViewHouse is located 50ft from high tide with easy beach access.
- BeachfrontCovered swing in yard next to beach. 80 ft leveled beach sitting area at water’s edge, includes outdoor shelter, firepit (wood provided), roasting sticks for marshmallows, picnic table and chairs. Child’s covered sandbox. Beach chairs, hammock, and hanging chairs in shelter. Propane beach cooker.
- Mountain ViewSpectacular views of Mount Baker, the Twin Sisters, and Canadian Cascades during the day, with the lights of Bellingham and the mainland at night.
- OceanfrontHale Passage
- Linens ProvidedLinens, Beach Towels provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- FireplaceElectric fireplace
- Wireless Internet
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Living RoomThere is a fold out leather couch (queen size) in the living room with bedding available that will sleep an additional two guests.
- DishwasherDishwashing liquid provided
- RefrigeratorWith ice maker/chilled filtered water.
- StoveHas extra warming burner.
- Coffee MakerFilters provided
- Ice Maker
- Pantry ItemsPaper towels, napkins, plastic bags, aluminum foil, paper plates and plastic wrap included.
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining Area
- Child’s Highchair
- Satellite / CableCable TV. (4) televisions – (1) each bedroom & family/sitting room. BluRay DVD Player in family room.
- StereoUnder counter CD player/radio in kitchen living room with ‘I’ pod hookups.
- DVD PlayerDVD player in master suite
- BooksExtensive library–children and adults.
- ToysToys and games for all ages inside and out.
- BalconyBalcony deck off master bedroom, panoramic beach views.
- Deck / Patio(2) Covered patio behind house with comfortable seating and tables. Panoramic views and seating on front side facing the beach.
- wheelchair accessibleWheelchair accessiblity on main floor. Includes access to kitchen, family room, dining room, queen bedroom, bathroom, and deck. 4 steps down to sunken living room. With help, wheelchair access to beach is possible.
- Electric Fireplace (Living Room). Boat Launch available-confirm prior to use. Buoy available for boat moorage. Other Misc items available: Beachcombing shoes & boots, yard games including badminton, croquet, tetherball, kiddie pool, infant swing, kiddie picnic table and other outdoor toys.
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Gated stairs, board games, beachcombing
Minimum age of primary renter:25
Max guests:10 (sleeps up to 8 adults)
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.